From the last 5 years EPFO is upgrading their services and trying to give the best facilities to all the employees and to the employer.Employees can check their EPF claim online without any kind of disturbance.Employees can know the EPF claim status just in a few seconds and they can check the status on their finger tips.They don’t have to go to the EPFO office for knowing their EPF claim status.You can check your EPF claim status on the official EPFO portal.Everything is keep secured and it is very easy to know your EPF claim status.EPFO is also upgraded with the latest technology.There are some ways to know your EPFO Balance and Claim Status are Online facility, SMS service, EPFO mobile app and Toll Free Missed Call service.
Employees can check the balance of their EPF account without any kind of delay and they do not have to go the EPFO office and fill the form just to know the status of their account.They do not have to waste time for visiting the EPFO office regularly for any kind of update in their account.EPFO started many services for the benefits of the employees and it is very helpful to all the employees.
How to check PF Status
There are ways to check the PF status without any kind of difficulty and all methods are very easy to use.Employees can check their PF status by :
PF Balance Status through SMS
Employee have to send EPFOHO UAN <ENG> to the 7738299899.from your registered mobile number and there will be reply come to your number with your current PF balance.You can send the message in different regional languages, you just have to change the code <ENG> to your language.
Online PF Status Without UAN Number
You have to visit to the official website of EPFO Portal .Click Here to visit the EPFO Portal
- First click on the Know Your Claim Status on the EPFO Portal.
- Then the employee have to select the state and EPF region of the employee from the drop down menu.
- Then fill the establishment code of your region or office and then
- the complete list of the establishment code will be on the user screen and it is of 7 numerical digits and there will be also 3 digit of extension code.
- If extension will appear then fill it into the box otherwise leave the box blank.
- After this fill the region code and the office code and then
- You have to fill the establishment code and extension code in the box
- Then enter the 12 digits of EPF number which is allotted by the company to the employee and
- The last step is to click on the submit button.
And at the last you will your current balance of the EPF account.
Online PF Status with UAN Number
You have to go to the official EPFO Portal and enter your UAN registration number and if you do not have a UAN number then check your UAN Status .
Toll Free Missed Call Service
Employee have to give a missed call on 01122901406 from your registered mobile number and you can receive a message to your number with your current PF balance.
EPFO Mobile App
You can download the official mobile app to get updated with your EPF details anywhere and anytime on your mobile device.You can download the mobile app EPF LOGIN from google play store.All the account details on your mobile phone and you will be notify for each change in your account.You can also access your inoperative accounts using a request mode.